Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan vs Jacksonville, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 514 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01432 USD / KGS
Do you live in Jacksonville, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 57% cheaper than in Jacksonville, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,500 in Jacksonville, Florida you would need to make just about $1,915 (133,793 som) in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pisa costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Novorossiysk costs руб 130 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 72 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 750 (about 2 hours ago)