Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq vs Jacksonville, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 379 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00084 USD / IQD
Do you live in Jacksonville, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 29% cheaper than in Jacksonville, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,800 in Jacksonville, Florida you would need to make just about $3,397 (4,042,821 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $5,452 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 25,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $300 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)