Cost of living in Araraquara, Brazil vs Jacksonville, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 441 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.24340 USD / BRL
Do you live in Jacksonville, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Araraquara (Brazil) is 33% cheaper than in Jacksonville, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,900 in Jacksonville, Florida you would need to make just about $3,280 (R$ 13,476) in Araraquara.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mar del Plata costs ARS $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zaragoza costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Salta costs ARS $95 (about 3 hours ago)