Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea vs Jacksonville, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 336 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00084 USD / KRW
Do you live in Jacksonville, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 14% more expensive than in Jacksonville, Florida (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,355 (₩6,352,077) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,700 in Jacksonville, Florida.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Swansea costs £5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $85 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Houston, Texas costs $2.19 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baghdad costs 18,000,000 Dinar (about 4 hours ago)