Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile vs Jacksonville, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 554 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00126 USD / CLP
Do you live in Jacksonville, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 33% cheaper than in Jacksonville, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,800 in Jacksonville, Florida you would need to make just about $3,232 (CH$2,562,373) in Antofagasta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agadir costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saint Helier costs £1.20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 380,890 (about 3 hours ago)