Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran vs Jackson, Mississippi, United States
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 289 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Jackson, Mississippi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 47% cheaper than in Jackson, Mississippi (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Jackson, Mississippi you would need to make just about $2,206 (﷼ 92,887,580) in Mashhad.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rosario costs ARS $115 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guatemala City costs Q2,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure costs руб 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 2,500 zł (about 2 hours ago)