Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain vs Jackson, Mississippi, United States
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 472 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.653 USD / BHD
Do you live in Jackson, Mississippi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 10% cheaper than in Jackson, Mississippi (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Jackson, Mississippi you would need to make just about $3,426 (Dinar 1,292) in Manama.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Antofagasta costs CH$340,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 347,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,626 (about 2 hours ago)