Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea vs Jackson, Mississippi, United States
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00168 USD / XAF
Do you live in Jackson, Mississippi? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 14% more expensive than in Jackson, Mississippi (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,571 (2,722,150 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,000 in Jackson, Mississippi.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Antofagasta costs CH$340,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 347,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,626 (about 3 hours ago)