Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia vs Jackson, Mississippi, United States
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 786 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.14463 USD / BOB
Do you live in Jackson, Mississippi? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 39% cheaper than in Jackson, Mississippi (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Jackson, Mississippi you would need to make just about $2,325 ($b16,073) in La Paz.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨10,165 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miri costs RM17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lima costs S/. 10 (about 3 hours ago)