Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Jackson, Mississippi, United States
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 334 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.24052 USD / MYR
Do you live in Jackson, Mississippi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 35% cheaper than in Jackson, Mississippi (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Jackson, Mississippi you would need to make just about $2,462 (RM10,237) in Kota Kinabalu.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $130 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €350 (about 2 hours ago)