Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan vs Jackson, Mississippi, United States
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 464 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02217 USD / SDG *
Do you live in Jackson, Mississippi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 53% cheaper than in Jackson, Mississippi (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,300 in Jackson, Mississippi you would need to make just about $2,003 (90,352 Pound) in Khartoum.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Florence costs €2.75 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 6,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €16 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $600 (22 minutes ago)