Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo vs Jackson, Mississippi, United States
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 243 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00169 USD / XAF
Do you live in Jackson, Mississippi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 46% more expensive than in Jackson, Mississippi (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,541 (3,276,337 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Jackson, Mississippi.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Amravati costs ₨99 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pisa costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Novorossiysk costs руб 130 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 4 hours ago)