Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan vs Jackson, Mississippi, United States
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 378 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03290 USD / TWD
Do you live in Jackson, Mississippi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 20% cheaper than in Jackson, Mississippi (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,900 in Jackson, Mississippi you would need to make just about $3,112 (94,587 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Antofagasta costs CH$340,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 347,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,626 (about 2 hours ago)