Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan vs Jackson, Mississippi, United States
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 244 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03285 USD / TWD
Do you live in Jackson, Mississippi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 24% cheaper than in Jackson, Mississippi (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,300 in Jackson, Mississippi you would need to make just about $3,257 (99,134 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 190 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 2 hours ago)