Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan vs Jackson, Mississippi, United States
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03332 USD / TWD
Do you live in Jackson, Mississippi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 25% cheaper than in Jackson, Mississippi (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,900 in Jackson, Mississippi you would need to make just about $2,923 (87,735 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Riga costs €40 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Latacunga costs $7 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $30 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.150 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr384 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (42 minutes ago)