Cost of living in Huizhou, China vs Jackson, Mississippi, United States
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 244 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.14294 USD / CNY
Do you live in Jackson, Mississippi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 46% cheaper than in Jackson, Mississippi (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Jackson, Mississippi you would need to make just about $2,150 (15,044元) in Huizhou.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Quebec City costs C$60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 220 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hua Hin costs 7,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)