Cost of living in Havana, Cuba vs Jackson, Mississippi, United States
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,201 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / CUC *
Do you live in Jackson, Mississippi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 20% cheaper than in Jackson, Mississippi (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Jackson, Mississippi you would need to make just about $3,040 (3,040 CUC) in Havana.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Phnom Penh costs 16,000 Riels (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php90,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Victoria costs C$1,700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 899 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)