Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines vs Jackson, Mississippi, United States
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 250 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01967 USD / PHP
Do you live in Jackson, Mississippi? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 31% cheaper than in Jackson, Mississippi (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Jackson, Mississippi you would need to make just about $2,763 (Php140,454) in General Santos City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in León costs €400 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,894 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$100,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$260,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burlington, Vermont costs $40 (32 minutes ago)