Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia vs Jackson, Mississippi, United States
|Personal Care||- 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 243 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.35032 USD / TND
Do you live in Jackson, Mississippi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 71% cheaper than in Jackson, Mississippi (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,900 in Jackson, Mississippi you would need to make just about $1,138 (3,250 Dinar) in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Amravati costs ₨99 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pisa costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Novorossiysk costs руб 130 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 4 hours ago)