Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia vs Jackson, Mississippi, United States
|Personal Care||- 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 243 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00007 USD / IDR
Do you live in Jackson, Mississippi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 49% cheaper than in Jackson, Mississippi (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,900 in Jackson, Mississippi you would need to make just about $1,991 (Rp 27,917,697) in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mbeya costs 1,000 Shilling (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 180 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)