Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan vs Jackson, Mississippi, United States
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 349 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00257 USD / KZT
Do you live in Jackson, Mississippi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 54% cheaper than in Jackson, Mississippi (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Jackson, Mississippi you would need to make just about $1,936 (752,066 KZT) in Astana.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Liverpool costs £762 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 4 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $45 (about 4 hours ago)