Cost of living in Alicante, Spain vs Jackson, Mississippi, United States
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 664 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.101 USD / EUR
Do you live in Jackson, Mississippi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 22% cheaper than in Jackson, Mississippi (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Jackson, Mississippi you would need to make just about $2,878 (€2,613) in Alicante.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Antofagasta costs CH$340,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 347,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,626 (about 2 hours ago)