Cost of living comparison between Cairo, Egypt and İzmit, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,995 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33737 TRY / EGP
Do you live in İzmit? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 13% cheaper than in İzmit (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in İzmit you would need to make just about 2,830TL (E£ 8,390) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 152 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sorocaba costs R$ 5.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 10TL (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,017 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Narva costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)