Cost of living comparison between Cairo, Egypt and İzmit, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,960 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31461 TRY / EGP
Do you live in İzmit? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 19% cheaper than in İzmit (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in İzmit you would need to make just about 2,636TL (E£ 8,378) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$60 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 80,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Florence costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)