Cost of living comparison between Cairo, Egypt and İzmit, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,975 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33325 TRY / EGP
Do you live in İzmit? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 13% cheaper than in İzmit (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in İzmit you would need to make just about 2,602TL (E£ 7,807) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,541 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuala Lumpur costs RM450 (about 1 hour ago)