Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to İzmit, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,082 prices entered by 224 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20152 TRY / EGP
Do you live in İzmit? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 48% cheaper than in İzmit (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in İzmit you would need to make just about 1,676TL (E£ 8,318) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (27 minutes ago)