Cost of living comparison between Cairo, Egypt and İzmit, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,866 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19755 TRY / EGP
Do you live in İzmit? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 52% cheaper than in İzmit (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in İzmit you would need to make just about 1,488TL (E£ 7,531) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)