Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to İzmit, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,559 prices entered by 301 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23205 TRY / EGP
Do you live in İzmit? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 36% cheaper than in İzmit (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in İzmit you would need to make just about 1,604TL (E£ 6,911) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 2 hours ago)