Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to İzmit, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,642 prices entered by 277 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19542 TRY / EGP
Do you live in İzmit? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 53% cheaper than in İzmit (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in İzmit you would need to make just about 1,181TL (E£ 6,042) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)