Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to İzmit, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,364 prices entered by 242 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20124 TRY / EGP
Do you live in İzmit? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 50% cheaper than in İzmit (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in İzmit you would need to make just about 1,500TL (E£ 7,455) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)