Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to İzmit, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,330 prices entered by 323 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20846 TRY / EGP
Do you live in İzmit? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 45% cheaper than in İzmit (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in İzmit you would need to make just about 1,215TL (E£ 5,831) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $11 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aydin costs 15TL (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨950,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Gwalior costs ₨30 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨30 (43 minutes ago)