Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey vs İzmir, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,549 prices entered by 367 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021.
Do you live in İzmir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 5% more expensive than in İzmir (Turkey)
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Udaipur costs ₨600 (about 3 hours ago)