Cost of living in New Haven, Connecticut, United States vs Ithaca, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2020.
Do you live in Ithaca, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Haven, Connecticut (United States) is 7% more expensive than in Ithaca, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,298 in New Haven, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,900 in Ithaca, New York.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Turin costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$75,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Guwahati costs ₨1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaén costs €620 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)