Cost of living in Nerima, Japan vs Ithaca, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 76 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00910 USD / JPY
Do you live in Ithaca, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Ithaca, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,789 (¥636,324) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,500 in Ithaca, New York.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 40 (20 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨260 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $13 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puducherry costs ₨700 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Seattle, Washington costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trujillo costs S/. 80 (about 1 hour ago)