Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan vs Ithaca, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 103 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00908 USD / JPY
Do you live in Ithaca, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Ithaca, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,937 (¥654,076) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,400 in Ithaca, New York.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sarajevo costs 600KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Panama City costs 7 B/. (about 2 hours ago)