Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Ithaca, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 96 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.562 USD / BAM
Do you live in Ithaca, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 54% cheaper than in Ithaca, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,400 in Ithaca, New York you would need to make just about $2,491 (4,430KM) in Mostar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (5 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Managua costs 105 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 32,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Perth costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (about 2 hours ago)