Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Ithaca, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 102 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.570 USD / BAM
Do you live in Ithaca, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 53% cheaper than in Ithaca, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,200 in Ithaca, New York you would need to make just about $2,431 (4,263KM) in Mostar.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £15 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $32 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dhaka costs Taka 89 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 20 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monclova costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)