Cost of living in Milan, Italy vs Ithaca, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 790 prices entered by 165 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.079 USD / EUR
Do you live in Ithaca, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is about the same as in Ithaca, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,600 in Ithaca, New York you would need to make just about $5,413 (€5,018) in Milan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨22,363 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mansurah costs E£ 8 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Florence costs €40 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Granada costs €0.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (about 1 hour ago)