Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia vs Ithaca, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,808 prices entered by 309 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.684 USD / AUD
Do you live in Ithaca, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 14% more expensive than in Ithaca, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $7,061 (AU$10,320) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,200 in Ithaca, New York.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Colombo costs 1,200 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Białystok costs 16 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Marrakech costs 33 Dirham (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)