Cost of living in Manila, Philippines vs Ithaca, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,120 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01965 USD / PHP
Do you live in Ithaca, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 39% cheaper than in Ithaca, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,800 in Ithaca, New York you would need to make just about $3,521 (Php179,167) in Manila.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cluj-Napoca costs 6.00 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩25,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Almaty costs 409 KZT (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨2.00 (about 4 hours ago)