Cost of living in Mahabad, Iran vs Ithaca, New York, United States
WARNING! Mahabad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mahabad.
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 67 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Ithaca, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahabad (Iran) is 40% cheaper than in Ithaca, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,300 in Ithaca, New York you would need to make just about $3,202 (﷼ 134,823,319) in Mahabad.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Białystok costs 1,600 zł (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guntur costs ₨100 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 400 kn (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 70₴ (34 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 0.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨115 (about 1 hour ago)