Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States vs Ithaca, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 265 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2020.
Do you live in Ithaca, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 15% cheaper than in Ithaca, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,700 in Ithaca, New York you would need to make just about $4,819 in Lexington, Kentucky.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guarulhos costs R$ 400 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $21,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ushuaia costs ARS $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cúcuta costs COL$30,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allahabad costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)