Cost of living in La Serena, Chile vs Ithaca, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 263 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00129 USD / CLP
Do you live in Ithaca, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 39% cheaper than in Ithaca, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,500 in Ithaca, New York you would need to make just about $3,362 (CH$2,601,803) in La Serena.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Turin costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$75,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Guwahati costs ₨1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaén costs €620 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)