Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia vs Ithaca, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 275 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.24596 USD / MYR
Do you live in Ithaca, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 39% cheaper than in Ithaca, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,000 in Ithaca, New York you would need to make just about $3,638 (RM14,790) in Johor Bahru.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Colombo costs 1,200 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Białystok costs 16 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Marrakech costs 33 Dirham (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)