Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran vs Ithaca, New York, United States
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Ithaca, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 55% cheaper than in Ithaca, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,400 in Ithaca, New York you would need to make just about $2,449 (﷼ 103,115,456) in Isfahan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,067 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nottingham costs £4.99 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Resistencia costs ARS $1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Kelowna costs C$35 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mendoza costs ARS $1,250 (about 1 hour ago)