Cost of living in Hobart, Australia vs Ithaca, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 297 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.687 USD / AUD
Do you live in Ithaca, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is about the same as in Ithaca, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,288 (AU$7,694) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,200 in Ithaca, New York.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Turin costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$75,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Guwahati costs ₨1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaén costs €620 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)