Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut, United States vs Ithaca, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 134 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2020.
Do you live in Ithaca, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut (United States) is 10% more expensive than in Ithaca, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,577 in Hartford, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,000 in Ithaca, New York.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sarajevo costs 600KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Panama City costs 7 B/. (about 2 hours ago)