Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines vs Ithaca, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 69 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01968 USD / PHP
Do you live in Ithaca, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 35% cheaper than in Ithaca, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,100 in Ithaca, New York you would need to make just about $3,957 (Php201,096) in General Santos City.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$99 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 5,000 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Morelia costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)