Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany vs Ithaca, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 162 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.101 USD / EUR
Do you live in Ithaca, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 10% cheaper than in Ithaca, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,700 in Ithaca, New York you would need to make just about $5,104 (€4,636) in Freiburg.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tallinn costs €35 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tunja costs COL$10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Paris costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)