Cost of living in Fort Worth, Texas, United States vs Ithaca, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 294 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2020.
Do you live in Ithaca, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort Worth, Texas (United States) is 10% more expensive than in Ithaca, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,705 in Fort Worth, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,100 in Ithaca, New York.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guarulhos costs R$ 400 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $21,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ushuaia costs ARS $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cúcuta costs COL$30,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allahabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)