Cost of living in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States vs Ithaca, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 296 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020.
Do you live in Ithaca, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort Lauderdale, Florida (United States) is 16% more expensive than in Ithaca, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,484 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,600 in Ithaca, New York.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nashville, Tennessee costs $762 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $2.18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Ana, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)