Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico vs Ithaca, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 289 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04740 USD / MXN
Do you live in Ithaca, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 59% cheaper than in Ithaca, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,800 in Ithaca, New York you would need to make just about $2,355 (Mex$ 49,691) in Culiacán.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $45 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$750 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)