Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador vs Ithaca, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 374 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2020.
Do you live in Ithaca, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 39% cheaper than in Ithaca, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,700 in Ithaca, New York you would need to make just about $3,486 in Cuenca.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Murcia costs €21 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 2,018 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Thessaloniki costs €30 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 500,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)