Cost of living in Chicago, Illinois, United States vs Ithaca, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 918 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020.
Do you live in Ithaca, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chicago, Illinois (United States) is 31% more expensive than in Ithaca, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $8,020 in Chicago, Illinois to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,100 in Ithaca, New York.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 120 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Managua costs 20,000 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)