Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand vs Ithaca, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 350 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03275 USD / THB
Do you live in Ithaca, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 44% cheaper than in Ithaca, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,400 in Ithaca, New York you would need to make just about $3,031 (92,573 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Zarqa costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Managua costs 14,529 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 89 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lisbon costs €0.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 30 TT$ (about 4 hours ago)