Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada vs Ithaca, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 219 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.766 USD / CAD
Do you live in Ithaca, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 7% cheaper than in Ithaca, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,200 in Ithaca, New York you would need to make just about $4,813 (C$6,284) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guarulhos costs R$ 400 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $21,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ushuaia costs ARS $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cúcuta costs COL$30,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allahabad costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)