Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain vs Ithaca, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 160 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.103 USD / EUR
Do you live in Ithaca, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 29% cheaper than in Ithaca, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,800 in Ithaca, New York you would need to make just about $4,118 (€3,735) in Ceuta.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $114 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sulaymaniyah costs 2,500 Dinar (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €45 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jeddah costs ﷼ 91,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Geneva costs CHF 750 (about 2 hours ago)