Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia vs Ithaca, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 268 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00026 USD / COP
Do you live in Ithaca, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 58% cheaper than in Ithaca, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,900 in Ithaca, New York you would need to make just about $2,491 (COL$9,437,803) in Cartagena.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $700 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in La Serena costs CH$216,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madurai costs ₨70 (about 2 hours ago)