Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain vs Ithaca, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 215 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.182 USD / EUR
Do you live in Ithaca, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 24% cheaper than in Ithaca, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,300 in Ithaca, New York you would need to make just about $4,027 (€3,407) in Cadiz.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Concordia costs ARS $400 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nellore costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$48,000 (about 1 hour ago)